Chocolate Éclair Cake (Prep: 15 min, Cook: 0 min)
1 box graham crackers
2 boxes of French Vanilla instant pudding
8 ounces cool whip
3 cups milk (2%)
Duncan Hines Chocolate icing
1. Break crackers into squares. Layer the bottom of a 9 x 13 Pyrex dish.
2. Mix pudding milk, and cool whip until smooth, making sure all pudding is dissolved.
3. Pour half the mixture onto crackers and spread evenly.
4. Place another layer of crackers on top of the mixture.
5. Add the remaining portion of the mixture on top of the crackers.
6. Ice the remaining crackers and add them to the top layer.
7. Chill, then serve.